Friday, November 14, 2014

with moving onto the 80's you find more meaningful songs and less fun loving songs. A lot of great artists came from the 80's though, such as cyndi lauper, stevie wonder, and The judds. more meaningful songs began popping up everywhere like "Grandpa tell me bout the good ole days" by The Judds,. Even though music was switching to more meaningful songs there were still some fast paced fun songs like "hit me with your best shot" by Pat Benetar and "i love rock n roll" by Joan Jett. The choir class im in does actually help with this project. The way it helps me is with teaching me more about music and the way music is written. right now im researching to get a feel of different music eras. I dipped into the 60's, I'm dipping into the 80's, and i will cover the 90's, the 50's, the 30's and even ancients styles of music. I hope to dip into seeing if there is anything music related with Mythology. i havent had too many successes since im just dipping into the eras at the moment. The 80's is a mixture of the 60's fast paced and fun music and the turning of the century with becoming more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment